December 16, 2011

Feature and Follow #2


It's that time of the week again: Feature and Follow Friday! 

And here's the Feature of the Week:


And now for this weeks question: When you've read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)


For me, it depends. If I didn't like the book, then I usually donate it to the library. I actually donated the whole Private series by Kate Brian to the library once. Since I buy from them and support them continually anyway. Besides, I love libraries. They are my second home.

Anyway, if I loved the book, I keep it for like ever. And I gaze upon and sigh and usually say, "Man that was an awesome book. Let's see if I can find any more books from that author . . ."

Usually what happens though, I borrow the book first from the library and I buy it if I really, really liked it. But I have to return it! So that's sad, but like I said, it depends on how much I lurved the book.

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a new follower and new to follow Friday!
    http://acostaeveli.blogspot.com/
    That's really cool how you support your library. I live in a small town so I download e-books from the library because if it's a new book, I'm usually the last onthe waiting list, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you donate books to the library because sometimes we might not like a book but someone else may love it! New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Follow Friday! I'm new follower.
    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep books I love too. I know I'll read them again someday!

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually keep them even those I hate o_O I want to one day have a room that's going to be my library :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome answer. New follower. I completely agree with starring at books that I've read and thinking about them. =]
    Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you all for dropping by and leaving a comment! I followed all of you and left you a comment. :) Y'all got some interesting responses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting question! I keep the books that I love and I have special places for them on my bookshelf- they are all arranged very specifically. If I like a book- I usually pass it on to a friend or donate it. If I don't like a book, but think someone I know might like it then I pass it to them. Otherwise- those books go to the library, too. I buy a lot of books from the library!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog decor. i keep 99,9 of my novels.
    http://sidnereveiwz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete